ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: DIR attribut of JAVA tag
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:41:48 GMT
The "dir" attribute specifies which directory to run the 'java' command
in. The "jvm" attribute specifies which 'java' command to use. For example
  <java classname="com.foo.Main"
        classpath="${workspace}/jdk118/lib/classes.zip;${out.dir}"
        dir="${workspace}/dofoo"
        jvm="${workspace}/jdk118/bin/java.exe"
        fork="yes"

Diane