ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Trouble getting classpath to work...
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2000 04:08:56 GMT
--- Michael Farmer <mfarmer8@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>Is there any reason what I have below shouldn't work?

You had a comma-separated list of filenames in your <include/> -- that's a
no-no. If you changed it to:
  <fileset dir="${lib.dir}">
    <include name="Vjborb.jar"/>
    <include name="Vjbapp.jar"/>
  </fileset>
or:
  <fileset dir="${lib.dir}" includes="Vjborb.jar,Vjbapp.jar"/>
it should work. Can't say 100% for sure, since I always use <pathelement>
for <classpath>, just because at this point, I think it's easier to see
what's being done, and build.xml files tend to look alien enough to people
not yet used to them.

You could probably also wild-card the jar-files, with something like:
  <fileset dir="${lib.dir}" includes="Vjb*.jar"/>
if those were the only two in the lib dir.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)