ant-user mailing list archives

From "Edmund Geesken" <edmund.gees...@web.de>
Subject failure during ejbc
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 12:19:07 GMT
Environment:
Ant     : 1.3alpha compiled on December 5 2000
weblogic: 5.1 SP6
toplink : TOPLink for Weblogic (v2.5.1.6 Patch Aug 25 2000)

I tried it but it has no effect.

My target looks like that, what I have found in the tutorial

    <target name="ejbCreate" depends="compile">
      <ejbjar srcdir="${destination}"
            destdir="${destination}"
            descriptordir="${source}/${praefix}/${package}"
            basejarname="${project}">
            <weblogictoplink destdir="${destination}"
                    classpath="${weblogic.class.path}"
                    keepgeneric="false"
                    toplinkdescriptor="toplink-cmp-*.xml"
                    toplinkdtd="file:///dtd/toplink-cmp_2_5_1.dtd"
                    suffix=".jar"/>
            <include name="**/ejb-jar.xml"/>
            <exclude name="**/weblogic-ejb-jar.xml"/>
      </ejbjar>
    </target>

The error is still the same
[ejbjar] building ${project}.jar with 25 files
 [java] ERROR: Error from ejbc: The JNDI name of bean ProductType was not set
 [java] ERROR: Error from ejbc: The JNDI name of bean Counterparty was not set
 [java] ERROR: Error from ejbc: The JNDI name of bean Currency was not set
 [java] ERROR: Error from ejbc: The JNDI name of bean Place was not set
 [java] ERROR: Error from ejbc: The JNDI name of bean Country was not set
 [java] ERROR: Error from ejbc: The JNDI name of bean Branch was not set
 [java] weblogic.utils.compiler.ToolFailureException: ERROR: ejbc found errors

Why is the weblogic-ejbc-jar.xml excluded? This is the place, where the JNDI-name is set.
           <jndi-name>CounterpartyEntity</jndi-name>

When I run the ejbc-command in a normal batch job (on NT 4.0 SP6a), it works.
The jar file is created, the ejb Stubs and Impls are created and I can deploy. I can't get
it to work using ant.

Can anyone help?
Edmund

Edmund Geesken