ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: where can i get the BSF-Library ?
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 18:30:34 GMT
I built bsf, based on the build.xml file that comes with it. But I did
have to make a number of changes to the file. I grabbed the Javascript
stuff from rhino, and just set the rhino.present property to "true". (J/S
was the only language I included, since that's the only one I was needing
at the time). I also set up the compilepath property to what/where I had
things. And set src.dir, lib.dir, build.dir, and basedir in the <jar>
task, to what I needed them to be.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)