ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Dependency
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2000 23:05:05 GMT
If you just have the one file, look at the <uptodate> task -- it lets you
associate a target with a sourcefile (actually, with any number of
sourcefiles). If you have more than just the one file, you might want to
look over the "mapper" stuff Stefan's been putting through -- I haven't
really had a chance to check it out yet, though, so I'm not entirely sure
it would be useful to you.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)