ant-user mailing list archives

From Karthi Prabhakaran <ant_kar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Recursive build
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 14:09:34 GMT
I do it this way :
  <target name="build_sources">
    <ant antfile="somebuildfile.xml" dir="subdirA"
target="build_sources"/>
  </target>

The problem with this though is that you can build
only one subdir at a time.  I have not figured out how
to do all the sub-dirs within ANT.  I can drive this
outside from a batch file, but not within ant.  This
was the subject of a question that I posed a couple of
days ago here in this forum.

Karthi

Michael van Leeuwen  wrote: I've been busy this day to
create a Configure task for Ant.This supports
(generating buildfiles for) recursive builds,including
the possibility to put the classes in a
separatetree.It seems to work very nice at the moment,
but I did no thorough testing yet (I just finished
it).I think you are looking for this new task. I'll
send it to youtomorrow. Others is on request, since it
is still not
testedenough.Michael.[michael@hotcompany.nl]
http://www.hotobjects.com----- Original Message -----