ant-user mailing list archives

From Marco Struck <M.Str...@PopNet.de>
Subject where can i get the BSF-Library ?
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 13:14:06 GMT
....\webapp\context\build.xml:7: Could not create task of type:
script due to java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/bsf/BSFException
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/bsf/BSFException

where can i get the BSF-Library ?

--
Marco Struck
Software Development

PopNet Kommunikation GmbH & Co KG
Medienpark Kampnagel
Barmbeker Str.10
D-22303 Hamburg

http://www.popnet.de

Telefon: +49 (0)40 - 27 8 27 - 116
Fax: +49 (0)40 - 27 8 27 - 199
mailto:mstruck@popnet.de

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: ant-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
[mailto:ant-user-help@jakarta.apache.org]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 5. Dezember 2000 14:06
An: M.Struck@PopNet.de
Betreff: ezmlm response

ant-user@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at ant-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

I've been unable to carrry out your request: The address

   M.Struck@PopNet.de

was already on the ant-user mailing list when I received
your request, and remains a subscriber.

--- Administrative commands for the ant-user list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <ant-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>

   <ant-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

or for the digest to:

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

    <ant-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.

From: Marco Struck <M.Struck@PopNet.de>
To:
"'ant-user-sc.976009694.bjmlmkockpcpkdgohlek-M.Struck=PopNet.de@jakarta.apac