ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Rosenberg" <ja...@squaretrade.com>
Subject Re: Problem using script task
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2000 15:34:59 GMT
Ok,

So, once I build the BSF stuff, do I then need to include something in my
classpath so that Ant will use it?  Is this documented already somewhere?
I didn't see anything, so far...

Jason
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nico Seessle
  To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2000 8:56 AM
  Subject: Re: Problem using script task

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Jason Rosenberg
    To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org ; ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
    Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2000 7:26 AM

    Also,

    When I installed Ant1.2, I installed the binary version, and so I don't
    have any bootstrap files to run, etc....I manually placed the optional.jar
    in my /Ant1.2/lib directory, and the ant script is finding it ok and adding
    it to the classpath.....

    I get the same error with a <junit> class, so I think I am definitely not
    properly configured for optional tasks.

    Jason
  You need some external packages to use <script> and <junit>.

  For junit: Download JUnit from http://sourceforge.net/projects/junit/
  For scripting: BSF (Bean Scripting Framework) is hosted at http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/bsf/index.html.
Unfortunately there is no binary download available and you must get (and build) it yourself.

  Nico