ant-user mailing list archives

From "Colin Chalmers" <colin.chalm...@maxware.nl>
Subject Problems building ant
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:59:23 GMT
Hi,

After discovering ant in other projects (Turbine/Tomcat) I thought I would look a bit closer
at the tool to see how it works. However I've run into a small problem during the build phase.

I'm running Redhat 6.2, JDK1.2.2

Bootstrap.sh went OK no problem but when I then try to run Build.sh I get the following error.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main
at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.doClassicCompile
.
.
etc

I thought I may have something to do with javac but that's in my PATH and I've defined JAVA_HOME
to "correctly"

Any help much appreciated

/colin