ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dhiren Patel" <dli...@dhiren.com>
Subject More EJBJAR fun
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:09:53 GMT
Hi,

I have a newbie Ant 1.2 question re: EJBJAR.  I'm following the ejbjar task docs for building
deployment JARs.  I can make it build separate deployment JARs for each EJB, but the second
example, building a single deployment JAR, fails for me.  I get the following error when specifying
a basejarname for the ejbjar task:

[java] weblogic.utils.compiler.ToolFailureException: ERROR: weblogic-ejb-jar.xml was not found
in the jar file.

When building a single jar, the generic deployment descriptors are all named ejb-jar.xml and
the WebLogic specific ones are named weblogic-ejb-jar.xml.  I'm using the example from the
docs pretty much verbatim.  The weblogic nested task is not adding the weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
file to the JAR file, and I don't see a straightforward way to tell it to so.  Can anyone
shed any light on this behavior?  Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dhiren