ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michael van Leeuwen" <lem...@dsdelft.nl>
Subject Re: Recursive build
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 18:55:08 GMT

[ michael@hotcompany.nl ] http://www.hotobjects.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Karthi Prabhakaran
  To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Friday 1 December 2000 15:09
  Subject: Re: Recursive build

  I do it this way :
    <target name="build_sources">
      <ant antfile="somebuildfile.xml" dir="subdirA"
  target="build_sources"/>
    </target>

  The problem with this though is that you can build
  only one subdir at a time.  I have not figured out how
  to do all the sub-dirs within ANT.  I can drive this
  outside from a batch file, but not within ant.  This
  was the subject of a question that I posed a couple of
  days ago here in this forum.

  Karthi