ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <Nico.Sees...@epost.de>
Subject Re: Problem using script task
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2000 13:56:03 GMT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jason Rosenberg
  To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org ; ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2000 7:26 AM
  Subject: Re: Problem using script task

  Also,

  When I installed Ant1.2, I installed the binary version, and so I don't
  have any bootstrap files to run, etc....I manually placed the optional.jar
  in my /Ant1.2/lib directory, and the ant script is finding it ok and adding
  it to the classpath.....

  I get the same error with a <junit> class, so I think I am definitely not
  properly configured for optional tasks.

  Jason
You need some external packages to use <script> and <junit>.

For junit: Download JUnit from http://sourceforge.net/projects/junit/
For scripting: BSF (Bean Scripting Framework) is hosted at http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/bsf/index.html.
Unfortunately there is no binary download available and you must get (and build) it yourself.

Nico