ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <Nico.Sees...@epost.de>
Subject Re: fork javac
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2000 07:04:47 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Walend" <dwalend@eecs.tufts.edu>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2000 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: fork javac

> On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, Nico Seessle wrote:
> > > If I change an interface, then javac/ant crashes while compiling the
> > > implementation classes with an "ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsError" and advice
> > > mail the JDC bug list for help.
> > Warning: Class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.FTP could not be
> > found - t
> > ask ftp not defined.
>
> I think you need to add the optional tasks to the class path inside
> the ant executable. At least the P4sync task isn't where ant is looking.
> Mine's

OK, I should have cut this from my output... this results from loading
task-libaries in case a support-library is not available. Since the tasks
ftp and p4sync are not needed for your build.xml this should not be a
problem I think.

*My* problem is

C:\Java\lyophilizer\source\build.xml:383: Next character must be ">"
terminating comment .

Which comes from the line at the end of the buildfile containing these
"--...--". Is this the buildfile you are reporting your problem on?

Nico