ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <Nico.Sees...@epost.de>
Subject Re: Setting classpath
Date Sun, 24 Dec 2000 21:46:45 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Corbin" <dcorbin@machturtle.com>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2000 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: Setting classpath

> > > Is there anyway to refer to the classpath that ant's VM was invoked
> > > with?
> > You can refer to it using java-properties, but I don't think you can use
> > this to set up a classpath (but I have not tried it :-) )
> How does one refer to java-properties?  Is that the same as other "ant"
> properties, explicitly defined in the build.xml.

Ant is doing this in it's own build.xml (at least it seems so):

    <junit printsummary="no" haltonfailure="yes" fork="${junit.fork}">
      <jvmarg value="-classic"/>
      <classpath>
        <pathelement location="${lib.dir}/${name}.jar" />
        <pathelement location="${build.tests}" />
        <path refid="classpath" />
        <pathelement path="${java.class.path}" />
      </classpath>

Nico