ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rosen, Alex" <aro...@silverstream.com>
Subject RE: JAR annoyance
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 01:15:14 GMT
I think the patch I submitted, that Pete checked in on the 9th, should fix
this. The error you're seeing may not be the real error. An exception is
probably being thrown earlier, and a finally clause in Zip.java is trying to
close the ZipOutputStream, but because of the exception there were no files
added to the Zip, so close() throws the "ZIP file must have at least one entry"
exception. The first exception (the real cause of the problem) gets masked. If
you get the latest Zip.java, you should be able to see the real error message.

Hope this helps,
Alex Rosen
alex@silverstream.com