ant-user mailing list archives

From "Collin Gordema" <collin.gored...@air2web.com>
Subject Using EJBJAR to create one Jar file
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2000 20:48:21 GMT
I am trying to use the Ant "ejbjar" tool to create one jar file which will
contain 3 entity EJBS using 3 different TOPLink for WebLogic CMP
descriptors. I intend to have one ejb-jar.xml file and one
weblogic-ejb-jar.xml file but 3 different TOPLink descriptors. I need for
the "ejbjar" tool to create only one deployable JAR file, but it seems that
the tool keeps trying to create a jar file for each differently named
TOPLink CMP descriptor.

Has anyone successfully used the "ejbjar" tool to create one file for
multiple related beans?

Collin Goredema