ant-user mailing list archives

From Klaus Alfert <alf...@udo.cs.uni-dortmund.de>
Subject Re: Ant and LaTeX
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 15:33:05 GMT

PD> It needs to be able to run on a 1.1 vm if you want it to be
PD> chucked into CVS.

S> But the good news is that org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute will
S> hide the RuntimeExec call for you and use the 1.3 version if you
S> happen to be running on JDK 1.3.

I have seen it in the API but I have to figure out how it works. It
take quite a lot of time to understand how to use the delete task, but
with this knowledge it should be easier. I will give it try at the
weekend.

My problem was that I want to change the directory before tex is
called. The easiest way was just to use the new API  - I just didn't
recognize that this call is not the older API.

Klaus.
Klaus Alfert                          alfert@ls10.cs.uni-dortmund.de
Software Technology                   +49+231+755-4812
CS Department, University Dortmund