ant-user mailing list archives

From Klaus Alfert <alf...@udo.cs.uni-dortmund.de>
Subject Ant and LaTeX
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 06:25:04 GMT
Hi Folks,

I like using ANT and as I use also LaTeX in our projects, I hacked a
small LaTeX-Target together. It works for easy things and is my first
attempt to write an extension to ANT. You can download it at

  http://ls10-www.cs.uni-dortmund.de/~alfert/ant-extension/

It runs (and is tested) with ANT 1.2, Java 1.3.0 and teTeX 1.0 on
Linux. I assume that there is currently a dependency on Java 1.3.0 as
I have a an exec call in java.lang.Runtime which does not exist in
1.2.2. The next step in my plan is to understand the various
Exec-Classes in org.apache.ant.taskdefs to make anttex at least
independent from the JVM version. So, I'm interested in any feedback,
suggestions for a better code structures, other features, etc.

Have fun,
Klaus.
Klaus Alfert                          alfert@ls10.cs.uni-dortmund.de
Software Technology                   +49+231+755-4812
CS Department, University Dortmund