ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: prompting during build?
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:52:09 GMT
Patrick Ferdig <pferdig@comergent.com> wrote:

> Is there any mechanism to issue a prompt during the build process?
> for example, asking "Some question [default answer] ?"

Not yet, but it's funny that you ask for it, I've just come accross
the need for a task like this just this morning.

There are some problems I don't really know how to solve yet (I don't
want to read from System.in in the light of a GUI frontend for
example). I'm going to pose this on ant-dev and will work on a task
with the described funtionality, if you want to join, you're more than
welcome.

Stefan