ant-user mailing list archives

From Jon Schewe <jpsch...@eggplant.mtu.net>
Subject Re: IllegalAccessError when using java task
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2000 22:12:34 GMT
I tried with -debug and got the following:
   [assert] Running in same VM org.tcfreenet.schewe.assert.JonsAssert /home/jpschewe/projects/java/foo/antTest
"-d /home/jpschewe/projects/java/instrumented"
force loading org.tcfreenet.schewe.assert.JonsAssert
Finding class org.tcfreenet.schewe.assert.JonsAssert

Does this mean that the class JonsAssert is not being loaded by the system
class loader?  If so, why would ant be using its own class loader anyway?