ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Target exposing Tasks?
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:38:47 GMT
James Cook <jimcook@iname.com> wrote:

> Looking at the latest source snapshot, the antitode project seems to
> not care about using Ant's Project|Target|Task objects, but rather
> it parses a project from scratch.

Yes I know, but then Antidote is far from complete yet, Simeon has
only started working on it three weeks ago.

> I would like Ant integration in my tool to be a little more
> dependent on Ant, and less on a bundled GUI.

Conor has already put that right. I didn't mean to say "go use
Antidote" but "Antidote faced the same problem so Simeon proposed to
change Ant's core". Sometimes I need sonmebody who rephrases my words
to get some meaning out of them, thanks Conor 8-).

Stefan