ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Where Can I Find The JUnit Task Implementation?
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2000 08:56:05 GMT
Michael O. Duffy <mduffy01@snet.net> wrote:

> I downloaded the source code today and rebuilt Ant.  I was excited
> when I read the docs, because there was a new JUnit task tag.  But
> when I tried to use it, I found that the default.properties file
> didn't have a junit task registered.

Did Ant say it couldn't find <junit> or do you mean you've looked at
src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/defaults.properties and it
wasn't defined there.

In the first case, follow Conor's advice, add junit.jar to you
CLASSPATH (requires JUnit 3.x, maybe you have an older version of
JUnit? See <http://www.junit.org>) and recompile.

In the later case the sources you have grabbed are the sources of Ant
1.1, not of 1.2 or even the current ones.

Stefan