ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: style task
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 16:24:22 GMT
Olivier Prouvost <olivier.prouvost@anyware-tech.com> wrote:

>        includesfile="A.xml" style="S.xsl" />

If you make that

       includes="A.xml" style="S.xsl" />

does it work? includesfile is supposed to point to a file that
contains a list of include patterns, not to the files to include.

I don't have the correct environment to test what you are doing
(haven't been working with XSLT yet), if nobody else can help you,
please send whatever files I need (I can install Xalan myself, thanks
;-) to reproduce it and I'm going to give it a try.

Stefan