ant-user mailing list archives

From Alberto Silva <>
Subject Re: 'filter' breaks up my images
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2000 18:23:33 GMT
Thanks Stefan!

But you have said that this would happen in a DOS system... but I am using a Linux box...
any idea why this happens in a Linux box too?

> AS> Is this a bug, or perhaps I am doing something wrong??
>A documentation bug I'd say. filtering treats files as text files
>(reads them line by line and writes them line by line). This will
>corrupt binary data on platforms where text files and binary files are
>different beasts (DOS based systems for example).

Alberto Silva                 -  -     -o)             - +34 948 19 79 83 -      /\
GNU/Linux Registered and Supporter User   N.122522     _\_v
Ordenagailu baten gauzarik garrantzitsuena aulkia eta
teklatuaren artean dago

View raw message