ant-user mailing list archives

From Alberto Silva <albe...@nmp.es>
Subject 'filter' breaks up my images
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2000 17:34:27 GMT
Hi,

i am using the 'filter' command in Ant 1.2 to substitute some tags in some archives of a directory.

I am filtering a whole directory, in which i have some images. It seems that when Ant 1.2
filters those images it adds an extra byte to the archive: in all the images I can see that
the final size is always 'initial size + 1'.

Is this a bug, or perhaps I am doing something wrong?? I think this is a  bug, since the filtering
works well in text archives, but breaks up binary archives.

Any idea??

Lots of thanks!

Alberto Silva                 -  alberto@nmp.es  -     -o)
http://www.nmp.es             - +34 948 19 79 83 -      /\
GNU/Linux Registered and Supporter User   N.122522     _\_v
Ordenagailu baten gauzarik garrantzitsuena aulkia eta
teklatuaren artean dago