ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin O-Riordan" <>
Subject EJBjar and proxy servers
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:27:26 GMT

This message confuses me.  I can only get ejbjar to work in ant1.2 if I  chnage
the dtd in my xml file to point to a local dtd file instead of the sun site file I have tried
put the local dtd on my classpath
in the hope that the parser would pick it up first but to no avail

 ejbjar and proxy servers
Message: Dan,

I changed the ejbjar task for 1.2 (including a syntax change - hope that
isn't too big an issue). As it stands, the task can find the DTD when used
with Weblogic. The parser is configured to resolve the DTD to a local entity
(provided in the Weblogic classpath), rather than trying to download from
the Sun site. An added benefit is that it is faster.

I wouldn't recommend changing your deployment descriptors to point to a
local copy.

Conor MacNeill

destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

View raw message