ant-user mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: subject line
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 14:51:07 GMT

Does your mailer not have the ability to filter messages?  If it does, just
pipe everything coming from

ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
jakarta-ant-cvs@apache.org

(in both the to: and cc: lines)  into a separate folder.  I do that, and
I'm sure most other poeple do as well.

Glenn McAllister

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org

To:   "'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:  subject line

Where is the appropriate place to request that all ant messages have an
[ant-user] prefix in the subject line?  It is *very* *very* annoying to me
that I cannot easily distinguish ant-user mailing list messages from my
personal messages.  I have ignored or deleted messages that were important
to me because I thought they were ant messages that I couldn't read at the
time.

Anyone know who to contact?  Thanks!  :-)

Jonathan

Jonathan Carlson,  Software Developer
jcarlson@is.com

Such ever was loves way: to rise, it stoops.
     - Robert Browning