ant-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: problem with the build
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 18:41:46 GMT

Yup I did.  I found that if I restart the server from e:/orion it works
fine but if I restart it from e:/orion/lib it fails to find the class.
Orion.jar in both the folders is the same, I even tried copying the
orion.jar manually from lib to orion .  The only places where I found the
EJBObject.class are e:/j2ee/lib and e:/orion/ejb.jar.
I tried adding them to the classpath did not help.
Any suggestions.

Gauri Bhalerao
Web Developer

a better way to buy, sell and rent construction equipment
5 Corporate Center
9960 Corporate Campus Drive,
Suite 2000
Louisville, KY 40223

                    Oliver Boehm
                    <boehm@Informatik.BA-Stu        To:
                    ttgart.De>                      cc:
                    Sent by:                        Subject:     Re: problem with the build
                    11/07/00 03:34 PM
                    Please respond to
> I am using Ant build script to build.  But for some reason it is unable
> restart the server. Can sombody help?
> The error I am getting is
> [java] Error : Java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError :javax/ejb/EJBObject
> the corresponding code looks like this
> <java
>           fork="yes"
>           classname="com.evermind.client.orion.OrionConsoleAdmin">
>           <arg value="ormi://localhost/"/>
>           <arg value="admin"/>
>           <arg value="ironmax"/>
>           <arg value="-restart"/>
>           <classpath>
>                <pathelement location="lib/jndi.jar"/>
>                <pathelement location="lib/orion.jar"/>
>           </classpath>
> </java>
> Thanx,
> Gauri

as the error message says: the javax.ejb.EJBObject is missing. Look, in
jar file (or path) it is placed (e.g. for weblogic this is
or /opt/weblogic/lib/weblogicaux.jar) and add it to your class path

oli b.
Oliver Böhm

View raw message