ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin O-Riordan" <kevin.o-rior...@db.com>
Subject Re: Anon CVS
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:41:28 GMT

thanks , i think it must be a firewall problem

---------------------------------------- Message History ----------------------------------------

From: Klaus Alfert <alfert@udo.cs.uni-dortmund.de>@YAST_ASK.cs.uni-dortmund.de on 27/11/2000
16:38 CET

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org

DELEGATED - Sent by:     alfert@YAST_ASK.cs.uni-dortmund.de

To:   ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: Anon CVS

K> Hi
K> Can anyone think why i am unable to access the anoncvs repository
K> when I enter the following( with anoncvs as the password:

K> (my cvs client is installed okay)

K> C:\>cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@jakarta.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login
K> (Logging in to anoncvs@jakarta.apache.org)
K> CVS password:
K> cvs [login aborted]: connect to jakarta.apache.org:2401 failed: No route to host

Chances are high, that you are behind a firewall. An easy check would
be a ping to jakarta.apache.org, but a positive answer does not imply
that you are enabled to use the cvs protocoll. Perhaps you can ask
your friendly sysop or your internet provider?

Klaus.
Klaus Alfert                          alfert@ls10.cs.uni-dortmund.de
Software Technology                   +49+231+755-4812
CS Department, University Dortmund

destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.