ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Todd" <ch...@christophertodd.com>
Subject RE: Running JUnit in Weblogic server from Ant?
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 01:52:09 GMT
David-

You might want to check out this article on Continuous Integration by Martin
Fowler and Matthew Foemmel.  He describes a process that sounds quite
similar to what you are describing.  I don't think he runs his 'in-server'
unit tests from ant, though.  Nonetheless, the article might give you some
ideas about how to do what you want.
http://www.martinfowler.com/articles/continuousIntegration.html

Sincerest regards,
Chris Todd