ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Todd" <>
Subject RE: Running JUnit in Weblogic server from Ant?
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 01:52:09 GMT

You might want to check out this article on Continuous Integration by Martin
Fowler and Matthew Foemmel.  He describes a process that sounds quite
similar to what you are describing.  I don't think he runs his 'in-server'
unit tests from ant, though.  Nonetheless, the article might give you some
ideas about how to do what you want.

Sincerest regards,
Chris Todd
Software Engineer