ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: <weblogic> does not support nested <classpath>
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2000 22:33:37 GMT
Andrew,

The latest nightly build should support nested classpath elements for the
<weblogic> element. Note, however, that even when using the classpath
attribute, ant will accept classpaths in either format and use an
appropriate representation for the native platform.

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au
Cortex eBusiness
http://www.cortexebusiness.com.au
-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Thompson [mailto:andrewt@quidnunc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 14 November 2000 7:42
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: <weblogic> does not support nested <classpath>

I noticed the weblogic element does not support a nested classpath element,
rather one must use a classpath= attribute.
This is clunky and makes my build.xml platform dependent, as I must write
classpath="foo.jar:bar.jar" on unix and classpath="foo.jar;bar.jar" on
Windows.

Is this a known issue or should I file a bug.

Andrew Thompson    :: A little bigger on the inside
Software Developer :: Quidnunc
I am the cat who walks through walls, all places and all times are alike to
me.