ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: Target exposing Tasks?
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 01:43:10 GMT
Jim,

I think you may have misunderstood Stefan. The change you desire is
something that Simeon also wants to see for antidote. This does not mean
that you would need to use antidote to see a target's tasks. This will be a
core ant service.

Unless, I misundestood you, of course :-)

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au