ant-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Dawson <tdaw...@is.com>
Subject RE: <exec>: where is preamble to bin/antRun set?
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2000 03:34:54 GMT
a quick glance at Execute.java indicates that it's looking in
$ANT_HOME/bin/antRun -- does that not work? (I don't have a linux install
handy right now to try...)

also, if you use JDK1.3, antRun is bypassed altogether, since Runtime's
exec() command now allows setting a working directory, so all that mess of
antRun and antRun.bat are unnecessary.

if 1.3 is a possibility, I would recommend switching... (at least for
running ant, if not your project)

Tim