ant-user mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck ...@adolos.com>
Subject Re: Conditional chmod
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 09:24:22 GMT
On Friday, November 3, 2000, at 08:36 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>  SR> On a slightly connected but otherwise unconnected point...Is
>  SR> there anyplace to put my rejected :-( telnet task.
>
> Don't think it has been rejected as such. It takes a little time for
> one of the committers to look at a contribution, evaluate, comment on
> and finally commit it. Ask Glenn McAllister, he had a patch I
> committed three months after he had sent it in, just fast enough to do
> it before he became a committer himself 8-).

Okay, in that case, should I post updates to this list in the interim, or wait if/until someone
decides to include it?  I don't want to hog bandwidth if nobody's interested.

Stuart.
Stuart Roebuck, BSc, MBA        Tel.: 0131 228 4853 / Fax.: 0870 054 8322
Managing Director                       Alpha Numeric Pager: 07654 588898