ant-user mailing list archives

From "Erik Meade" <eme...@geekfarm.org>
Subject RE: Circular Dependency Strategy Help...?
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 23:16:33 GMT
Sounds like you need to invert a dependency in the code.

Checkout:
http://www.objectmentor.com/publications/dip.pdf

One solution may be to take the dependency and put it
into a separate module that both submodules are then
dependent on.

--
Erik Meade             emeade@objectmentor.com
Senior Consultant      Object Mentor, Inc.