ant-user mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurd...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Ant and Visual SlickEdit
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2000 01:33:04 GMT

Hi,

Run ant with the -emacs command-line flag.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Boehle [mailto:jboehle@tidestone.com]
Sent: Saturday, 4 November 2000 2:44 AM
To: Ant User List (E-mail)
Subject: Ant and Visual SlickEdit

After upgrading to 1.2 last week from a dev build of 1.1, SlickEdit no
longer correctly parses the [javac] error messages.  Before, I'd hit F4 (to
go to next compile error location), and everything just worked.  Now when I
hit F4, I get something like the following in a message box:
"File "'    [javac] T:\code\com\tidestone\blah\Blah.java'" not found.
Obviously, it's not parsing the line anymore...any one else experiencing
this?  I'm not asking for someone to go write a solution for me, just
wondering if anyone else has already come up with a solution? :)

Thanks,
Jason Boehle
jboehle@tidestone.com

.