ant-user mailing list archives

From KC Baltz <>
Subject RE: optional.jar & JUnit
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2000 18:51:35 GMT
Seeing as I just figured some of this out this morning, I'll do my best.
Basically, you not only need to have junit in your classpath at build time,
you also need it there at run time.  If it's in jakarta-ant/lib, it'll be
added to the classpath for the JVM ant is executed in.  If you are OK with
running your tests in the same JVM, this should work (fork="no").  If you
want to fork, then you need the junit.jar to be in your CLASSPATH
environment variable.

Try that.