ant-user mailing list archives

From KC Baltz <KBa...@responsenetworks.com>
Subject Stupid <delete> question
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:47:47 GMT
I have been banging my head against my build.xml file and I still can't
figure out this simple task.  I just want to delete all the files and
subdirectories in a given directory.  So if I have a directory /tmp, I want
to delete any files in /tmp (got that working) and any subdirectories (this
isn't working).  The docs for <delete> aren't clear on how to delete a
directory.  BTW,  I discovered you can delete directories with <delete
dir="/tmp/foo" />, but I don't want to have to enumerate all the dirs under
/tmp and I don't want to rmdir /tmp either.

Can someone provide the code to do this?

K.C.