ant-user mailing list archives

From Ron Alcasid <ralca...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Sample Doesn't Build
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2000 04:04:52 GMT
Stefan,

Thanks for replying.  What's strange is there is a directory named "src" in
the same directory as the build file.  Ant creates the deployment
directories and copies the appropriate files from the "web" and "etc"
directories, so it obviously knows where the base directory is.  But for
some reason when it tries to run the compile target it gets lost.  I will
try your suggestion and download a newer version of Ant.

Thanks,
Ron