ant-user mailing list archives

From Ron Alcasid <ralca...@mac.com>
Subject Tomcat Sample Doesn't Build
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 23:27:35 GMT
I am try to build the Hello World sample that comes with Tomcat 3.1 but I am
not having any luck.  I get these error messages...

Buildfile: build.xml
Project base dir set to: /Users/ralcasid/documents/sample
The items attribute is deprecated. Please use the includes attribute.
The items attribute is deprecated. Please use the includes attribute.
Executing Target: prepare
Copying 3 files to /Library/Tomcat/webapps/myapp
BUILD FATAL ERROR: srcdir does not exist!

I've looked over the Ant documentation and cannot find anything wrong with
build.xml.  Prehaps some of you more experienced Ant users could give me
some help.  I've included the build file with this message.

Thanks,
Ron