ant-user mailing list archives

From Robert Lucier <rluc...@collabria.com>
Subject RE: EJBC Task Exception
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2000 00:44:42 GMT
Hello,

I'm having a problem with the DDCreator task always refreshing the .ser
files whether or not they are required. It seems to happen because I am
generating the .ser files into a different directory than the original
DD.txt files. Particularly, DDCreatorHelper.java tries to do a timestamp
compare of the .ser and .txt files, but always fails because it is looking
for the .ser file in the same relative directory as the .txt file.

Adding this line:
	    descriptorName = descriptorFile.getName();
directly after line 118 of DDCreatorHelper.java solves the problem by
causing the .ser file to be looked for in the same place that the weblogic
DDCreator creates the .ser file.

Has anyone else run into/solved this problem?

Thanks,

Rob Lucier