ant-user mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Running JUnit in Weblogic server from Ant?
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 12:03:41 GMT

	I'm not familar with JUnit, but from what I know of Weblogic, the
only way to run something in the weblogic process is to have Weblogic
execute it.  So you might want to create an EJB that invokes JUnit (calling
JUnit's main method).  Then writing a small class that invokes the EJB.  Ant
could call the small class that invokes the EJB that calls JUnit, which
performs the testing.

	All of this assumes that JUnit is written in Java and has a main
method that you can call.

	Randy

-----Original Message-----
From: David M. Goudreau [mailto:david_goudreau@crosscommerce.com]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 8:27 PM
To: Ant User Mailing List
Subject: Running JUnit in Weblogic server from Ant?

I have tests set up to run INSIDE the WebLogic server, since many of my
objects require various services of the server.  Right now, the way I run my
JUnit tests is manually through a servlet which outputs the test results to
an HTML page while the server is running.

Does anyone know if it's possible to run JUnit in the context of a running
WebLogic server from Ant?  I'd love to build AND test at the same
time...TIA.

-dmg