ant-user mailing list archives

From Jörgen Lundberg <jorgen.lundb...@cypoint.se>
Subject RE: vssget, recursive
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:01:41 GMT
I also had some problems with that. When setting the
ssdir to the vss-folder it complained about not finding
ss.exe. And when setting the ssdir to the win32-folder
where ss.exe is at it complained about not finding
the data-folder. So, I ended up copying ss.exe and ssus.dll
from win32 one folder up in the tree to my vss-folder, and
then it worked...

If you have your vss-database in some other folder,
just copy ss.exe and ssus.dll to the same folder
where the srcsafe.ini-file for that database is.
I hope there is some other way of doing this but
this one works anyway.

This is how my I got this to work, maybe there is another
(correct?) way of doing it. :)

D:\VSS
    |---data\
    |---srcsafe.ini
    |---ss.exe
    |---ssus.dll
    |---win32\
          |---ss.exe and the rest of the vss-exe:s

   <vssget
      localPath="${src.dir}/com/"
      recursive="false"
      login="username,password"
      vsspath="${vss.src}/com/"
      ssdir="D:/VSS"
      writable="true"/>

Hope this helps, and please tell me if you can get vssget
to do a NON recursive get.

  / Jörgen Lundberg, jorgen.lundberg@cypoint.se