ant-user mailing list archives

From John Minne <jmi...@webtaggers.com>
Subject hello?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2000 00:04:35 GMT
someone please write back to me, just to confirm that the mail works.

  I don't think my mails are getting on the list...

-john

 hey all,

I sent this a bit ago, but I didn't get it through mailing list, so I'm
guessing it's not going out right or something.

I am getting the error:  "Could not create task of type classpath because I
can't find it in the list task class definitions."

I didn't think that classpath is considered a task...

ant -version gives: "Ant version 1.2 compiled on October 26 2000"

my code is:

 <target name="compile" depends="prepare">
    <javac srcdir="src" destdir="${deploy.home}/WEB-INF/classes" debug="on"
optimize="off" deprecation="off">
            <classpath>
              <path refid="mb2.class.path"/>
              <pathelement location="${deploy.home}/WEB-INF/classes"/>
            </classpath>
    </javac>
  </target>

this seems to be inaccordance with the manual:

<target ... >
    <javac ...>
      <classpath>
        <pathelement location="lib/" />
        <pathelement path="${java.class.path}/" />
        <pathelement path="${additional.path}" />
      </classpath>
    </javac>
  </target>

any suggestions?