ant-user mailing list archives

From John Minne <>
Subject can't find classpath task
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2000 21:34:20 GMT
I am getting the error:  "Could not create task of type classpath because I
can't find it in the list task class definitions."

I didn't think that classpath is considered a task...

ant -version gives: "Ant version 1.2 compiled on October 26 2000"

my code is:

 <target name="compile" depends="prepare">
    <javac srcdir="src" destdir="${deploy.home}/WEB-INF/classes" debug="on"
optimize="off" deprecation="off">
              <path refid="mb2.class.path"/>
              <pathelement location="${deploy.home}/WEB-INF/classes"/>

this seems to be inaccordance with the manual:

<target ... >
    <javac ...>
        <pathelement location="lib/" />
        <pathelement path="${java.class.path}/" />
        <pathelement path="${additional.path}" />

any suggestions?