ant-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Hoppe <ho...@sitewaerts.de>
Subject Add Manifest to existing jar
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2000 18:41:25 GMT
Hi,

does anyone have an idea how I can do a

'jar ufm <my existing jarfile> <my manifest file>'

with the jar task? I am using the weblogic.ejbc compiler which unfortunately
replaces my existing manifest file when generating stubs and skeletons
instead of adding new information. I wouldn't really mind unjaring and
rejaring the file to add the manifest, but I would have to merge my existing
manifest with the weblogic generated one.

I tried to use

<jar jarfile="<my existing jarfile>" manifest="<my manifest file" />

but that seems to be ignored.

Best Regards,

Daniel

PS: I recently switched to Ant1.2, it really rocks! The code readability is
much better - more nested arguments, it's really fun to work with (... in
terms of build files of course :)). To all contributors: Thank you so much,
it's a great tool and making things much easier for us!!

Daniel Hoppe
<sitewaerts> GmbH
Hebelstr. 15
76133 Karlsruhe