ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jay Glanville" <dic...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject RE: subject line
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 14:50:13 GMT
Depending on the e-mail reader that you use, you should be able to set up an
e-mail rule such that if the "To" field contains
"ant-user@jakarta.apache.org", then send it to an Ant-User folder.  I know
that you can do this with outlook 2000 (Tools/Rule Wizard), outlook express,
and netscape.  I'm not familure with other e-mail readers, but I'm sure they
can do this too.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Carlson [mailto:jcarlson@is.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 9:36 AM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: subject line

Where is the appropriate place to request that all ant messages have an
[ant-user] prefix in the subject line?  It is *very* *very* annoying to me
that I cannot easily distinguish ant-user mailing list messages from my
personal messages.  I have ignored or deleted messages that were important
to me because I thought they were ant messages that I couldn't read at the
time.

Anyone know who to contact?  Thanks!  :-)

Jonathan

Jonathan Carlson,  Software Developer
jcarlson@is.com

Such ever was loves way: to rise, it stoops.
     - Robert Browning