ant-user mailing list archives

From Stanislas Pinte <stan.pi...@wanadoo.be>
Subject RE: enhydra make and xmlc tasks
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2000 10:47:21 GMT

What I had in mind was to build an Ant task for xmlc, being totally
non-intrusive to enhydra, and enabling the user
to use the standard xmlc, specifying all enhydra-needed properties.

So I guess no license issues in that case, right?

Stanislas Pinte
Software engineer - Trademine-europe
Tel: 00 32 486 67 78 86