ant-user mailing list archives

From "Robert A. Lentz" <rale...@ralentz.com>
Subject running ant from another Java program?
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2000 02:37:22 GMT
Greetings,

I have checked the FAQ and October mailing list archive (the archive really
needs search capabilities...) but have not found anything appropriate for
my question yet.

Can anybody provide information on how to run the ant classes from another
program?  What is the best entry point?  What do I need to set up?  How are
messages passed back?

Because of the traffic I have not subscribed, please make sure a copy of
your reply is sent to me.

Thank you,
-Robert

--
ralentz@erols.com
  "It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life