ant-user mailing list archives

From marc Luce <marc.l...@blackbird.net>
Subject idl2java
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 11:21:25 GMT
Is there an idl2java task out there?  The JDK ships with a reference
implementation of an idl2java compiler, right?  If there is not an idl2java
task already written, would it make sense for me to build one that is very
similar in design to the javac task?  I like the structure of that task and
the big difference would be rather than the set of supported compilers
(Modern, Classic, Jikes, etc) the idl2java compiler property would be a
class name (com.inprise.vbroker.Compiler for example).

How does this sound?  Any direction is appreciated.